Sunday, January 11, 2009

Simple Winning Method Introduction

I first started trading when I was 15. I was fond of the stockmarket, but due to my limited capital I could only buy one share. When I eventually choose the stock I wanted, It didn’t go up or down. It just kept bouncing around. In the end, I sold the stock with a 5% loss.

I was still following the stockmarket, but I decided for myself I needed something more volatile with more leverage. I discovered options, futures an CfD’s. But they still were to unpredictable.
Eventually, I found my holy grail: Forex. I read all what I could read about it and made some first profits.

I discovered the power of something as simple as the BGX system or Vegas.
I started studying these methods more closely and realized that these simple models could make you very profitable in the long run.

Over time, I started to adapt the systems with my own rules. The biggest advantage of the Sidus Method is that it is not necessary for adding extra filters. Whipsaws will occur, but less frequent. This system made my trading very profitable as it easy to understand, easy to implement and easy to find the right entry-points.

[ForexGen Services]


Client Services
  • Customer Support
  • Trading Support
ForexGen Partnership

ForexGen offers three types of business partnerships.

* [Introducing Broker]
* [White Label]

* [Money Manager]


ForexGen Introducing Brokers ,White Label and Money Manager holders are recognized as a strategic business partners. The main focus of our service is to satisfy our partner's needs in order to deal with a qualified service and gain a large income sharing plan.

[ForexGen] provides appropriate services satisfying the needs of all business partner's specified situation and requirements.

No comments: